Who are the BCRO Net Controllers?

:smile_cat: I have a question on BCRO Thursday Net nights. Who are the Net Controllers? I know Alan has the 2nd Thursday of the month. Who are the scheduled net controllers for the 1st, 3rd, and 4th Thursday in the month?

Sheila, I moved your post into a separate thread to avoid thread derailment.

1 Like

So, where did you move it?

You’re already in the new thread :laughing:. I know forum software takes a while to get used to so I should probably explain my “moderation” of your post.

A thread derail or a thread hijack is when someone makes a post in a thread that changes the course of the conversation. Not a huge deal, and no need for a slap on the wrist, but all I did was take your post and make it it’s own separate topic. This allows conversation around your specific question to stay within your thread, while leaving the conversation in the other thread intact. Feel free to PM/Email me if this doesn’t make sense but hopefully I’ve explained it well enough.

Thanks for contributing to the forum!

1 Like

I have the 4th & 5th Thursday evenings.

Wayne - K5UNX

1 Like

I know I have been scarce on the Nets lately, but I am going to commit to checking in for tonight’s Net. Hope to hear everyone there.

1 Like

I guess if we are still needing controllers for the 1st and 2nd I could probably hop in on one of those.

Just dropping this in here for anyone that may be reading this thread and wondering “What Net? Where?”

BCRO Net
2 Meter 145.290
PL 110.9 MHz
Thursdays @ 07:00 PM

1 Like

I need an echolink node for the net tonight… lol. Got roped into dinner.

Last year it was on echolink for a while. But it was someone experimenting at home and I don’t think they are running that any longer.

Well, I forgot that my HT’s can’t hit that repeater reliably, and I am multi-tasking tonight so I can’t go sit in the truck.

I’ll get that sorted for next week. 73’s to everyone who did make the net.

1 Like